1980's
八十年代
对话 Dialogue
Jim! What’s up man!
吉姆!嘿,老兄,最近怎么样?
Charlie! Is that your ride? It’s butt ugly, dude!
查理!那是你的车?丑爆了,哥们!
Don’t be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!
别犯傻了!这是一辆一九六九年的雪佛兰Impala!我只需稍微整修一下。几个月后,这宝贝儿就会酷到没朋友!
Not even! Check it out! Now that’s a fresh ride!
才不是!看看这个!那才叫酷车!
Too bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.
可惜司机是个大呆瓜。要是老爸像他那么有钱,谁都能有辆那样的车。
He’s coming this way, be cool.
他过来了,冷静点。
Hey guys! What do you think of my automobile? Isn’t it bad to the bone?
嘿,兄弟们!你们觉得我这车怎么样?是不是酷毙了?
Word! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.
没错!姑娘们看到你开这车兜风,肯定会排着队跟你约会。
You really think so?
你真这么觉得?
For sure!
当然!
Awesome!
太棒了!
Psych! haha.. you totally fell for it.
逗你玩呢!哈哈……你完全上当了。
You are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, we’ll see who has the last laugh.
你真是个混蛋,查理。等我泡到舞会皇后,看谁笑到最后。
Dude, don’t have a cow!
哥们,别发火!