Turn left here!
此处左转
对话 Dialogue
Hurry up, get in.
快点儿,上车。
I’m in, let’s go!
我上来了,走吧!
OK, make a left here... no wait, I meant make a right. Come on, speed up!
好,这儿左转……不对,我是说右转。快点,加速!
Geez! What’s the rush?
天哪!急什么呀?
Don’t worry about it, just drive. Oh, no, the light is about to change... step on it!
别管了,开你的车。哦,糟了,灯要变了……踩油门!
Are you nuts! I’m not going to run a red light!
你疯啦!我才不闯红灯!
Whatever. Just turn right here... The freeway will be packed at this hour... let’s take a side street. Go on! Get out of our way! Move, move!
随便吧。这儿右转……这个点高速肯定堵……咱们走小路。快!让开!让开!
What’s your problem! Geez. Having a fit is not going to help!
你怎么回事!天哪,发火也没用!
Here, I know a short cut... just go down here, and we’ll cut though Ashburn Heights. Let’s go, let’s go! Watch out for that lady!
来,我知道一条近路……从这儿下去,穿过阿什本高地。快走快走!小心那位女士!
I’m going as fast as I can!
我已经开到最快了!
Yes! We made it. 5:58, just before the library closes.
太好了!赶上了。5点58分,图书馆刚好没关门。
You’re such a geek!
你个书呆子!