What a Bargain!
物超所值
对话 Dialogue
Hello. May I help you?
你好,有什么可以帮您的?
Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it?
嗯,这件裙子真好看!多少钱?
That one is one hundred and fifty dollars.
那件一百五十美元。
One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here?
一百五十美元?那这边这件呢?
That’s one hundred and forty dollars.
那件一百四十美元。
Hmm... that’s a bit out of my price range. Can you give me a better deal?
嗯...有点超出我的预算。能便宜点吗?
This is an exclusive design by DaMarco! It’s a bargain at that price.
这是DaMarco的独家设计!这个价格已经很划算了。
Well, I don’t know. I think I’ll shop around.
嗯,不好说。我还是去别处看看吧。
Okay, okay, how about one hundred dollars?
好吧好吧,一百美元怎么样?
That’s still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take both dresses?
还是比我预想的高。如果我两件都要呢?
Okay, I can give you a special discount, just because you seem like a nice person. One hundred and ninety dollars for both.
好吧,我可以给你一个特别折扣,因为你看起来人不错。两件一百九十美元。
I don’t know... It’s still a bit pricey.... Thanks anyway.
我还是觉得...有点贵。不过还是谢谢了。
Okay, my final price! One hundred dollars for both! That’s two for the price of one. That’s my last offer!
好,最终价!两件一百美元!买一送一。最低价了!
Great! You’ve got a deal!
太好了!成交!